White Fields Community Church
At White Fields you will find a growing community of people who are seeking to be receptive to God’s Word, responsive in worship, and redemptive in the world. Our desire is to build and foster a passionate, engaged, and spiritually healthy Christian community through worship, music, community outreach, and verse-by-verse study of the Bible.
We are a non-denominational Christian church located in the heart of Longmont, devoted to serving the needs of our community. Pastor Nick Cady teaches from the Bible on Sunday mornings and can be heard on the radio at 2:30 p.m. weekdays on 89.7 GraceFM.
NextGen Ministry (Birth-8th Grade) classes are available during our Sunday morning services so that your kids can learn from God’s Word in a way that is age-appropriate and engaging in a safe environment.
Come grow with us!
The purpose of White Fields Community Church shall be to glorify God. It shall seek to attain this end through the public worship of God, the preaching of the Scriptures, and the consistent Christian living by its members, personal evangelism, and missionary endeavors. (Ephesians 1:5-14, Colossians 1:9-10, Matthew 5:16, 1 Peter 2:9-12)
- The scriptures of the Old & New Testament as being inspired by God and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
- In one God eternally existing in one essence, yet co-equal persons, the Trinity: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born to the Virgin Mary.
- In the Holy Spirit, the 3rd person of the Trinity, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He is the life of the believer and he empowers the preaching and teaching of the Gospel.
- That mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
- In the blessed hope, which is the personal, visible and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- That all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit thereby become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
- In the existence of a personal devil, who is still working in the world to destroy the souls of men and that he and all his angels and all who do not receive Christ as their personal Savior will eternally perish.
- In the Church, whose mission is to preach the Scriptures to all the world, all of its endeavors being guided by multiple leadership and supported by the wise stewardship of God’s people.
- That the ordinances of the Church given by the Lord are Communion and Baptism.