The NextGen Ministry exists to come alongside parents to help them in their journey of raising their children to know and love Jesus. Caring volunteers staff our classes for all age groups from infants to middle school each week. These classes bring God’s Word to children at their level of understanding.
We use The Gospel Project to facilitate teaching our children about the Lord’s great redemptive work and His ongoing mission.
For the safety of your children, we perform background checks on all teachers and helpers.
The Classes we offer each Sunday are as follows:
- Nursery (Birth – 2yrs)
- Preschool (2yrs – 5yrs)
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade – 5th Grade
- Middle School (*meets every Sunday except 5th Sunday of the month)
The ministry goals are focused on these key areas:
- Teaching the Bible so that all children will learn about the God who loves them and be exposed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Supporting and encouraging those who serve in the ministry so that service is a joy and they are empowered to use their gifts and talents
- Providing and maintaining a safe environment so that each child can experience being part of the Church with their peers in a fun and memorable way
- Building relationships with parents so that they are refreshed and empowered as the primary pastors of their families
For more information please contact
Discipleship is key to spiritual growth. Our desire is to show our young people how to go deeper in their relationship with God. We have a blast sharing our lives, studying the scriptures, worshiping, and playing games!
White Fields Youth currently meet monthly for an offsite event. For information about upcoming youth events at White Fields Church please contact us at .
Middle and High School Bible Study
Youth in and around Longmont, we are excited to offer a Bible study for you.
The study is in the book of John. It is a great place to start if you have never read the Bible and want to know more about Jesus. It is also a great place for those who are ready to grow more through the Bible.
- Leaders: Matt Brack, Brian Lim and Christie Lim
- Meetings: Fridays from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: 2950 Colorful Ave. Longmont, CO 80504
We hope to see you there!