Project Greatest Gift is our ministry to foster children in Northern Colorado. As a church, we have been given the opportunity to come alongside these children and families in prayer and to help provide gifts for Christmas too.
If you would like to get involved you can visit the Welcome Table at White Fields, call the church office at (303) 775-3485, email
, or leave a comment below.
If you would like to participate, but are not local or not able to provide gifts, you can still be involved by donating online. The donations will go towards covering the costs for this outreach, which will enable us to reach out to more families. Yes, I would like to Give.
Here are some guidelines:
1. Select a child(ren) or caregiver you would like to bless. You will receive a White Fields bag with all the child’s information.
2. Pray for your selected child(ren) that they would be able to safely return home or find a new forever family.
3. Have fun shopping for your child(ren). Many of the kids have included ideas to guide you.
4. Return your wrapped gifts in or with the White Fields bag by December 4th.
May the Lord use the gifts to draw these children and families to Himself.
1. Only new, unused gifts
2. Gifts should not be excessive. Give as the Lord leads you.
3. White Fields families who share a foster family must coordinate so each child in a foster family receives an equivalent amount.
We are excited to see what the Lord does this year through Project Greatest Gift!
For more information click this link: Project Greatest Gift