The NextGen Ministry exists to come alongside parents to help them in their journey of raising their children to know and love Jesus. Caring volunteers staff our classes for all age groups from infants to middle school each week. These classes bring God’s Word to children at their level of understanding.
NextGen Ministry is open! If you have a child in Kindergarten - 5th grade and would like them to attend the Children's Ministry during service please register now.
We use The Gospel Project to facilitate teaching our children about the Lord’s great redemptive work and His ongoing mission.
We have the curriculum available for pick-up or delivery each week. The lessons are posted on Realm, our internal online community. During this time we ask that you be your child's teacher. If you need help or have questions please email us, we would be happy to work with you.
As we continue to move forward our ministry goals have not changed. We plan to continue supporting families, those who serve and to teach from the Bible.
The ministry goals are focused on these key areas:
- Teaching the Bible so that all children will learn about the God who loves them and be exposed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Supporting and encouraging those who serve in the ministry so that service is a joy and they are empowered to use their gifts and talents
- Providing and maintaining a safe environment so that each child can experience being part of the Church with their peers in a fun and memorable way
- Building relationships with parents so that they are refreshed and empowered as the primary pastors of their families
For more information please contact
Discipleship is key to spiritual growth. Our desire is to show our young people how to go deeper in their relationship with God. We have a blast sharing our lives, studying scriptures, worshiping, and playing games!
White Fields Youth meet weekly for youth group and between services on Sundays. For information about upcoming youth events at White Fields Church please contact us at .
- Leaders: Tim and Lisa Criger, Brian and Christie Lim
- Meetings: Sundays from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: White Fields Church Building
We hope to see you there!