“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”
If you would like to be part of what God is doing at White Fields, here are positions for which we are currently hiring:
White Fields Community Church is a growing, dynamic church that seeks to build and foster a loving, passionate, engaged, and healthy Christian community to influence and bless the people of Longmont, Colorado and beyond. Our mission is to facilitate Gospel transformation by making disciples of Jesus Christ through the teaching of the Word of God and engaging in the mission of God.
We are seeking a vibrant Youth Pastor to oversee the connection, mission, and discipleship strategy of our students. He must be:
- Someone with a growing personal relationship with Jesus and who possesses a passion for helping students discover and pursue Christ
- Able to teach Christ-centered biblical messages in a way that is relatable and engaging for youth
- A leader who is capable of recruiting, building, maintaining, and ministering to a healthy team
- A self-motivated individual who will cast a vision for ministry to students
- An engaging communicator, able to connect with teens as well as adults
- Someone with a proven track record of Christ-centered student ministry work
- Someone that inspires students to continue following Jesus as they become adults
- A team player who will participate in meetings, gatherings, conferences, and retreats as a representative of and champion for the youth
Church Planting Intern
White Fields has a vision to proliferate Gospel-centered, Bible-teaching churches on the Front Range and beyond. If you are interested in spending a year in a preparatory residential internship, please apply or contact us using the job application form.